Well America, it’s over right? Primaries have concluded, the conventions are done, the acceptance speeches are over and we’re down to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, right? No! If you are one of the hundreds of thousands of Americans who believe there has to be a better option than these two, then understand that there are two other candidates who can earn your vote in November. Allow me to introduce Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party and Jill Stein of the Green Party. Never heard of them? Probably not, because the mainstream media refuses to cover them! How could you not hear about candidates who are polling at 12% (Johnson) and 4% (Stein)? Put them together and they are taking home 16% of the vote! That is a huge number of people! So why doesn’t the mainstream media cover them? It’s because they’re controlled by people who don’t want you to vote for 3rd and 4th party candidates. The Republicans and Democrats have so much power over the mainstream media; and they make it so the other parties can’t break onto the debate stage, get good coverage, or even get people to know who they are! However, there is good news! Trump and Clinton have such sky high unfavorability ratings, that people are finding out about Gary Johnson and Jill Stein on their own. So let’s face it Never Trumpers and Bernie Bros, your candidates are gone, and they won’t be back till at least 2020. So it’s time to skip the noise and get down to it. Trump is not a conservative and Clinton is not a progressive, any truly conservative or progressive voter easily knows this. Are you really going to vote for someone just because they have a “R” or a “D” next to their name? Or are you going to vote for someone you truly believe in? You should vote for someone who’s actually earned your vote, not someone who believes they’re entitled to it! Many say that this is a wasted vote, but most people who really believe in their candidate beg to differ. 
“A wasted vote is voting for someone you don’t believe in.” -Gary Johnson 
*Polling data received from a recent NBC poll

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s